We are currently looking for Residential Garage Door Technicians / Engineers in England, Scotland and Wales, offering excellent earnings, job security and an immediate start.
You’ll be working a 50/50 split of 5- and 6-day working weeks, with 1 Saturday per fortnight.
Benefits of Residential Garage Door Technician / Engineer Role
You can expect the following benefits by working for us:
- Full-time direct employment with 28 days paid holiday.
- Vehicle and equipment provided and paid for by the company.
- Generous commission scheme on top of a competitive basic salary.
Responsibilities of Residential Garage Door Technician / Engineer Role
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you an experienced Residential Garage Door Technician?
- Do you have in depth knowledge of installation and servicing of garage doors, or do you work in a very similar role, and have the willingness to learn?
- Are you confident in surveying, advising and pricing up new and replacement installations?
Requirements for Residential Garage Door Technician / Engineer Role
We require the following from all potential employees:
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken English.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence.